CelticCastOn Designs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Markers

Ferret Stitch Markers - $8.00 CAD for a set of 5 super cute Ferret pewter(lead free) markers accented with fiber optic beads and rings to suit.
Tea Time Set - $7.50 CAD set of 4 tea cups and one tea pot row marker. Lead free pewter markers with beads and rings to suit.
Turtle Stitch Markers - $7.50 CAD for a set of 5 pewter (lead free) stitch markers with beads and rings to suit. (2 sets available)

Don't see something your looking for??ASK!! I'll do my best to find it for you!

Order your markers by emailing the set name and number of sets to celticcastonatrogersdotcom

All prices DO NOT include shipping. Please include postal/zip code for shipping quote.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Yarn and Ivories said...

Those markers are SO cute. Did I miss something? How do I order?

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Yarn and Ivories said...

Of course, I missed something... I'll write with my request. I love them all!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Yarn and Ivories said...

I wrote but the mail was undeliverable. Do you have the correct address posted?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home